Philippians 3:7-9 - But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;
THEOPHONY Today's Word - 2 Corinthians 6:2 For He says: In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you. Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. அநுக்கிரக காலத்திலே நான் உனக்குச் செவிகொடுத்து, இரட்சணியநாளிலே உனக்கு உதவிசெய்தேன் என்று சொல்லியிருக்கிறாரே; இதோ, இப்பொழுதே அநுக்கிரககாலம், இப்பொழுதே இரட்சணிய நாள் అనుకూల సమయమందు నీ మొర నాలకించితిని; రక్షణ దినమందు నిన్ను ఆదుకొంటిని అని ఆయన చెప్పుచున్నాడు గదా! Prayer : Thank you Lord for hearing us and according to your plan and purpose in your time. Give us a heart to be diligent and wait upon you master, and in due time you will lift us up. Create in us a clean and thankful heart. In Jesus marvelous name we pray. Amen. www.theophony.org
Comments
Post a Comment