Encourage One AnotherIf you are feeling overwhelmed as I have been, read on~The Lord has been teaching me about putting down my flesh! It's not all about me; other's needs come before mine. It's a concept that is easy to talk about, but terribly difficult to do. I think of Christ and how He always put other's needs before His own."When Jesus heard what had happened, he withdrew by boat privately to a solitary place. Hearing of this, the crowds followed him on foot from the towns. When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them and healed their sick." ~Matthew 14: 13-14,Jesus's friend John the Baptist had just been beheaded. I am sure that all He wanted to do at that moment was to be alone to mourn the loss of His friend, but He is so compassionate and kind that He put the others needs in front of His own.Our Lord, in His grieving, cared for and healed the crowds that were there. Praise God!We are all wounded in one way or another – wounded and in pain on varying levels. But to follow the call of our Savior, we must look outside of ourselves to the needs of others and allow Christ's love to radiate out despite our weaknesses.Sometimes our weakness and vulnerability makes us especially powerful as we allow Christ to flow and work through us. Others can relate to us, let down their guard, and open up.Isn't that what Paul, the apostle meant when he said, "For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."? ~2 Corinthians 12: 10by Jacqueline~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me willlive even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die.Do you believe this?" ~John 11:25-26
THEOPHONY Today's Word - 2 Corinthians 6:2 For He says: In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you. Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. அநுக்கிரக காலத்திலே நான் உனக்குச் செவிகொடுத்து, இரட்சணியநாளிலே உனக்கு உதவிசெய்தேன் என்று சொல்லியிருக்கிறாரே; இதோ, இப்பொழுதே அநுக்கிரககாலம், இப்பொழுதே இரட்சணிய நாள் అనుకూల సమయమందు నీ మొర నాలకించితిని; రక్షణ దినమందు నిన్ను ఆదుకొంటిని అని ఆయన చెప్పుచున్నాడు గదా! Prayer : Thank you Lord for hearing us and according to your plan and purpose in your time. Give us a heart to be diligent and wait upon you master, and in due time you will lift us up. Create in us a clean and thankful heart. In Jesus marvelous name we pray. Amen. www.theophony.org
Comments
Post a Comment